Power or Sail - Anywhere on the East Coast
Captains Fees are negotiated in advance based on various factors including: size of the boat, specific services desired and expected run time. Prices start as low as $300/day, plus out-of-pocket expenses. A typical delivery would include: Captains pay, mates pay, and out of pocket expenses.
Fees are kept simple and straightforward. For the safety of your vessel and the delivery crew, it is preferred to have at least 2 crew members aboard. Boat owners are encouraged to accompany the delivery in which case a mate charge may not be necessary.
Expenses are usually limited to travel to and from the boat, meals, dock fees and fuel. If repairs are necessary during the voyage, they would be discussed with the owner prior to any work taking place.
Our fees include the following services:
- Complete safety inspection of the boat upon arrival
- Boat is kept impeccably clean each day of the voyage
- On the final day, the boat is completely washed and the interior is cleaned (head, galley, staterooms, salon, engine room, etc.)
- Full written report at the conclusion of the voyage which includes all itemized expenses with receipts, ships log, fuel consumption, MPG, average speed, miles traveled, engine and generator hours, and both daily and average fuel burn.
- Daily contact with the owner via cell phone and email (when traveling offshore this service may not be available).
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-502-0368 for a free, no obligation estimate.